Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back to the future

Sorry I've been away for quite a while. Inspiration to blog has been few and far between. CwC is faring worse in fact. Anyhow, point of reflection : I am still the youngest employee at Legenda College (based on the people I've meet so far). I beat some by months. Haha, it still counts! As I ponder upon it, I realized that this will be the only time I'll hear those words; You're so young, What, you're 23??!! The next time I start working again in probably a couple of years time, after my Masters, I'd be 25, 26 or 27, and no longer the youngest one. Haha, I guess I always liked being the younger one. But as we all know, life can't be rewind. So whatever it is, live and enjoy for the moment.

Yesterday is the past, Tomorrow is the future, Today is a gift, That is why its called the present.

2 comments:

SS said...

that line....its from somewhere...

hmm...

KUNGFU PANDA?????????

rubinho said...

nola..its old..but not sure who said it :p